Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Day#4 I am GRATEFUL for

I read it some where that 'You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream'.Well true, as dreamers we can never stop dreaming.Every moment of the day that passes by either we are dreaming or hoping that a dream comes true.They can be different for each of us like from being an astronaut to own a business,from marry our prince charming or to be a mother,from owning a car to have a beautiful home to return.A dream/fantasy/ambition is what  makes you keep moving in life.


Source Google Images




When I was child, would always gaze out of window lost in my dreams and then will be caught my teacher in the middle of class(especially during History/Geography/Civic classes).I remember an hour long journey from my school to home and loads of series of dreams.It would be any thing right from having  Aladin's lamp to meet SRK or brains to remember Maths formula.

These dreams somewhere or the other kept me through the thick and thin of my life.I would dream my life as an adult,how will it be,where will I go and what will I do.So here I am,a blessed being, living the life of my dreams Most of them got fulfilled and ones which dint,it does not matter now.



Source Google Images



Today I am grateful for the higher Thee/GOD who fulfilled my dreams.
  • As a kid I loved chat,we use to quite away from city,so it use to be once or twice a month feast for me.I always would dream that when I am big I will be always be able to have chat whenever I wanted to have.That's where I live now.I have this 3-4 chat stalls near my place,I can enjoy it n number of time.Its all together a different story that I dont eat it that often now.
  • I always dreamt of going abroad for holidays and I am truly grateful for 2 wonderful holidays which I had in 2011.It calls for another post all together.But as a child it was a big dream of mine.
  • I wanted to work abroad.I am so truly grateful that I got a chance of working in Singapore .There I meet few amazing people and had a best time of my life.It taught me a lession that,every thing happens for a reason,works in your best interest at an appropriate time.
  • I always dreamt of being a teacher,(I so wanted to be life my favourite teacher)well I dint become a teacher but fortunately I got an experience in teaching due to my job.
  • I had studied in KV,which usually use to be n army campus.One of my school was on top of a small hill.View from my class use to be amazing.I always dreamt of staying in such surrounding.Well I was grateful to live in such a vicinity.Our flat was on top of the hill from there you could see beautiful river flowing and sun rising.It was truly amazing.
  • I dreamt of para-sailing since I landed in Goa and never got a chance to do it .When I went for holiday,I got a chance to do it there.I was so delighted.I can never forget that experienceand always be grateful for it.
  • This one is my favourite song by ABBA.The charm of dreams..  
I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I’ll cross the stream - I have a dream
Lyrics Source - Google


There are few more which are yet to come true and that's what makes me hopeful for beautiful tomorrow.But I am grateful that I have a heart which beats and dreams,which cries when they shatter and gets delighted in their fulfilment.


Source Google Images



Which one of your childhood dream came true or the dream which you are eager to be fulfilled,I would love to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment