Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Day #7 I am GRATEFUL for..

Over the weekend I visited to my friends(lets call her M) place.I meet her family,well Mom for the first time.Her mother greeted me with open heart.I had heard about her many times.I found her very jovial,loving and caring person.She is so full of love and enjoys her life completely.

Unfortunately she had meet with an accident few years ago.In last three years she had been through major operation and then been under various therapies including speech as well.She very proudly told us about all she had done through her life pre-accident like being a singer,dance ,TT player etc.She told us how grateful was she that now she need not depend on any one for her daily needs.She cooks for her family,supervises her house helps,goes for walk and now can recognise each and every member of her family.She was so enthusiastic about regaining her reading and writing skills.



“If we are creating ourselves all the time, then it is never too late to begin creating the bodies we want instead of the ones we mistakenly assume we are stuck with.”  -Deepak Chopra
Source Goggle Images



I was really moved and inspired from her.How easily we show disrespect towards our body and how ungrateful we tend to be .What we tend to forget is ,our body is God's own unique creation.Miracle in its own way.If we can walk from one room to another.that's the blessing,seeing,sense of smell,touch every thing is blessing.



  • I am grateful that I can see,appreciate colours,identify shapes,can enjoy movies,TV shows,adore SRK,read,write,count,drive,select colours for my nails/clothes/shoes.Enjoy rain,lightening,sunset,different shapes of clouds,surf FB,click photos.
  • I am grateful that I have healthy nose,constantly breathing.Can enjoy different perfumes,scented candles.
  • I am grateful for healthy teeth.Eat anything and everything without thinking of pain.
  • I am grateful for healthy pair of hands.Can do my job,write,lift,hold,eat,click photos,cook,clean,plant and water saplings,massage head :P.
  • I am grateful that I have perfect and healthy legs.Can walk,run,stand,exercise,wear good pair of shoes,drive
  • I am grateful that I have healthy ears.Can enjoy songs,movies,TV shows,attend call,can answer
  • I am grateful for my immune system,which keeps me healthy.
  • I am grateful I have good black hair ;)
  • I am grateful that my nails are healthy and strong.
  • I am grateful healthy and strong bones and joins.I can move around smoothly.




No comments:

Post a Comment